Our Statement of Faith
We are a non-denominational Bible Church. We believe that the Bible is God’s Holy Word to man to be used for doctrine, teaching and application (2 Timothy 3:16) on a daily basis. We the members of the body of Christ and this local assembly of believers commit and endeavor.
Our Walk With Jesus.
- Is by faith, led by the Holy Spirit, in harmony and fellowship, being Godly stewards of our time and resources.
- Shows the world the truth of the gospel, building up the body of Christ, giving to local and worldwide missions, and training leaders to turn their world upside down.
- Is implementing Bible-based and time-tested principles of church growth to reach our community for Christ
- To be an evangelistic, family-centered ministry that believes the Bible as the Word of God without question, worships the one true God of Heaven, and exalts Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- To purpose, through our lives and church ministries, to show the world the truth of the gospel, build up the body of Christ, give to local and worldwide missions, and disciple and train leaders to turn their world upside down.
- To implement Bible-based and time-tested principles of church growth to reach our community for Christ
- To strive to reach the next generation for Christ, knowing that the times are going to get more difficult to live a life that glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ. We know that Satan is alive and well and “walks about looking for anyone and everyone to tear to pieces” spiritually, emotionally, and physically. (1 Peter 5:8)
- To attempt (within the boundaries of Scripture and entirely led by God’s Spirit) to stem the tide of apostasy within the church and around the world. Again, Satan is destroying the church of Jesus Christ from within, with cancers in the form of ‘new revelations’, other gospels besides grace alone thru faith alone in Christ alone, and the emerging church movement which seeks to undermine the work of God today by erroneously encouraging Christians to prepare this earth for the kingdom.
- To support in every way possible the nation of Israel and God’s future plans for this amazing country. We firmly believe that God’s Word strongly teaches that the nation of Israel will play a major role in the future of this world. We do not believe in any way, shape or form that today’s “church” has or will replace Israel in the future plans for the end times. The church and Israel have distinct places in God’s time table.
- To pray for our local, national, and global leaders. We know that God takes out and puts in leaders as His will designs for His purposes. We don’t always agree with policy, but we are commanded to support.